Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL
Quote | Reply
https://www.yahoo.com/...trump-042212206.html

LOL poor Alex Jones. Just sick of Donald trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [daustin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Jones bragged about making tens of millions of dollars in 2018 and mocked his audience, claiming they would “buy anything.â€"

...And yet we're not supposed to call them "idiots."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2019 though

somehow he's been influenced back into the fold
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
"Jones bragged about making tens of millions of dollars in 2018 and mocked his audience, claiming they would “buy anything.â€"

I’m guessing this leak won’t matter to his audience. Again, people don’t like to admit they’ve been conned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's actually sad what people will believe and then further refuse to disbelieve. This won't move the needle at all. It's obviously fake news.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

There was an NPR piece that was just so incredibly depressing to me. A reporter visited Jones' hometown to learn more about him. And found a guy who Jones had nearly killed (possibly gave permanent brain damage). And the guy talked about Jones being a con artist and a huge liar in high school. He was already developing his skill set.

And the kicker was this guy had no idea that Jones was now a radio personality, and is rich. So the reporter starts describing Jones' radio show to the guy. And the guy isn't surprised that Jones is a con artist on the radio. But then the reporter mentions that Jones is a Trump supporter, and propagates lies that Trump tells.

And it's like a switch flipped. The guy pauses for like 5 painful seconds, then says (paraphrasing), "Oh, that stuff is probably the truth."

The cult is so strong that even when you know with every fiber that someone is a professional liar and doesn't give the slightest shit about you, you still don't question *anything* about your cult leader.
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was a This American Life episode. Ira Glass is a national treasure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a link for that one?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What episode?, l want to hear it.
Thanks.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Google "Alex in Wonderland"
Last edited by: trail: Mar 3, 21 6:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He pretty much said what everyone else who has come in contact with a malignant narcissist eventually says. For some it takes longer to reach Scaramucci Stage. Others get there pretty quick. But once you see it you cannot unsee it.

Jones is just willing to ignore it because it makes him lots of money.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy moly that was a depressing end to that episode. As soon as Jon Ronson mentions that Trump and Alex like each other, Jared immediately flips and starts going on about Obama truther shit. It's hard to listen to, it sounds like there's something inside of him that is trying to get out or he's unsure of himself.
Quote Reply
Re: Alex Jones is sick of trump. LOL [slowchi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowchi wrote:
It's hard to listen to, it sounds like there's something inside of him that is trying to get out or he's unsure of himself.

Yeah, you get just the raw, visceral sense of a man struggling to reconcile two opposing beliefs.

But he resolves it. Alex is mostly liar, but he's right when it comes to Trump.

Edit: And I have sympathy for that guy. He's been shit on his whole life. Lives in a trailer. I can understand how Trump's message could be like straight heroin. Trump is telling him he's been shit on, and that with Trump he can re-gain his rightful status in the world. I get it.
Last edited by: trail: Mar 3, 21 9:51
Quote Reply