Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB- SRAM 2x11 Front and Rear Derailleurs, rear rim brake caliper, aero frame bottle/cage
Quote | Reply
Looking to finish up a TT bike, got a p3sl frame from a friend.

Looking for-
-11sp SRAM rear derailleur- cage length doesn't matter, appearance and level doesnt matter, but it needs to not be broken.
-10/11sp Front derailleur- sram or shimano, must be 10 or 11sp for the right chainring spacing, and must be functional.
-Rim Brake Caliper-- rear- I'd prefer sram, and i'd prefer cheap, but i'm not that picky as long as it's functional and you didn't pee on it too much
- aero frame bottle and cage- I'll clean your sins off of it with bleach. this will be used for drinking, not as a flat kit, so it needs to function as such.

I'm in 12561, New Paltz, NY. I am willing to pay shipping, and will barter SOS tips and tricks in addition to money.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- SRAM 2x11 Front and Rear Derailleurs, rear rim brake caliper, aero frame bottle/cage [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010 Brake Caliper. Rear/Direct Mount. New. $60
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- SRAM 2x11 Front and Rear Derailleurs, rear rim brake caliper, aero frame bottle/cage [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a pair of Force calipers. 80 + ship. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply