Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted : Cervelo frameset 56cm (road)
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I'm looking for a 56cm Cervelo frame set. I am open to a RS model, or R3 model.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted : Cervelo frameset 56cm (road) [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
S3 disc in black/fluo ?
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted : Cervelo frameset 56cm (road) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,
Well this is an aero frameset right? Also are you offering just the frame or complete bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Correct on the aero. Frame set only, includes frame, fork, stem, height spacers, bars, and seatpost.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted : Cervelo frameset 56cm (road) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer. I'm dragging my feet with the whole disc brake thing. I know there's benefits but if you're not mechanical your paying a bike mechanic to mess with them. Also I don't ride competitively so an aero bike doesn't benefit me in the long run. I do appreciate the look tho

Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I have a 56cm R5 from 2017 (Red & Grey color scheme). The one issue is that it has some modest delamination around one chainstay. I was looking into repairing and refinishing it and received a quote of $295 for full repair and color match refinish. Let me know if this is of interest. I can send you photos as well. Every other part of the frame is in excellent condition.

-C
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted : Cervelo frameset 56cm (road) [clee72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
Yes please send pics of the frame. Also how much are you asking for it?

Thanks
glzl@comcast.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me gather up all the components and list them along with photos. I want to make sure I give you the most accurate description of the frameset. It's been a while since I checked the entire inventory. I should be able to send via e-mail later today. Thanks.

Best,

-C
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay thanks. Are you offering me the frame/fork headset? And can you share with me what you would like for it? I have right now a 2012 Cervelo R3 I'm in the middle of putting together and I will halt the build depending on the price.

Thank you so much Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Gene,

It is the frame and fork with headset. As for price, I am thinking $1,000 and buyer would pay for shipping. I think the frame, in its condition w/o the chainstay issues, would be fair at $1,500. Just my opinion. Let me know and I will go ahead and send those pics. Thx.

-Christian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh and an FYI, if you haven't seen it already there is a 2017 R3 rim brake in 56cm (my R5 is also rim brake) on theproscloset.com site offered at $1,799. The pictures look decent and seems to be in good shape. What's interesting is that it too has the inner chain ring tire rub that my R5 has as well. Must be some flex around the BB of the 2017 year models or just narrow tire clearance. In any case, just thought i'd send the FYI if you were to be interested. Later.

-Christian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info. I'm not a fan on the pro closet. They low ball you on what your selling and list for 2 -3 times what they paid for it. I know that's how business runs but doesn't mean I have to support it.

I can get a complete R5 built up with Reynold Carbon wheels for $1950. I sure what pay $1750 for a R3 frame set.

Now your frame can you please share what you'd like for it? I am planning on taking my R3 to get finished having it put together today. I would prefer not having the R3 put together if I can make a deal with you.

Thanks,
Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Gene, check my reply above the one about theproscloset. I'm thinking $1,000 and buyer pays shipping. Let me know if that is of interest. No worries if it doesn't work out. I'll likely get it repaired as planned and either project bike it or try to sell then. Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Christian,
So sorry did not see that email above.I will think on it for a bit and let you know. Is there any other imperfections besides the bottom bracket area? And is the steer tube cut to have barely room for the stem ?

Thanks,
Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me check everything later today. Working from home during COVID means still need to focus on the job. As I mentioned, I want to make sure that I provide you with very clear info. Thx.

-Christian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check your e-mail.
Quote Reply