Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who's got the shot? [Traket92x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A military hospital in San Diego county opened up vaccines to all military beneficiaries recently ( last Saturday), took my 18 y/o son in for his first shot. He had no issues after. Has a appt for the second on 01 May.
I finished my second dose on 5 April. No problems with either shot with the exception of a little tenderness at injection site for a few hours.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [jkstevens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got my first dose on 12/31/20 and got my second 3 weeks later. Had a sore are for a couple of days after each, but nothing more that that. I work in collegiate sports medicine so I got it about 3.5 months earlier than my age would suggest I would. My wife just got her first injection last Thursday and had a mild headache that night but nothing else. We both got the Pfizer vaccine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my second shot on Monday. Felt good till about noon yesterday. Then a trainwreck until about 9pm and then fine. It seemed like it went back to normal fast as I went to shit.

Glad this is done though, I hope they get the kids dosing figured out and approved quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
De Soto Sport Athlete
Formerly Draketriathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My brother got his second shot today, which was the last one for my five-person immediate family (we're all adults). WE'RE ALL IN THE HERD!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
Fishtwitch is chlorintined!
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got my 2nd. Virtually everyone in my huge family has at least one. All my siblings and wife have both.

FYIGM.

WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!!!!

We might be so ever so slightly less fucked.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So excited for everyone that is getting it. Still impatiently waiting to move to the "go get it" list...
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [Grantbot21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grantbot21 wrote:
Got my second shot on Monday. Felt good till about noon yesterday. Then a trainwreck until about 9pm and then fine. It seemed like it went back to normal fast as I went to shit.

Glad this is done though, I hope they get the kids dosing figured out and approved quickly.

100%! I need my two lil'Shadys vacinnated yesterday!! so that they can resume their sports ..I mean SCHOOL. Yeah school!..
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got my second Pfizer yesterday and other than a little soreness at the injection site feeling fine.

Last out of the water but first in your hearts.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [SinkCrashBonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got my first dose of the AZ today. Feeling pretty happy, although my body tends to go "worst case scenario" so I'm not very excited about later tonight/tomorrow side effects.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's got the shot? [crowny2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crowny2 wrote:
What an awesome shot in the arm. Moderna one done, May 14th for the second one!!!!

I'm one day ahead of you. My second Moderna shot is May 13. I had to drive 75 minutes to find a Walgreens with open appointments, but it's worth the drive.
Quote Reply

Prev Next