Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
It's been awhile, so maybe you can refresh my memory as to what exactly are the party's principles. As to this young lady being the savior that will bring deliverance of those principles, that is a kiss of death right there. she might have a hard time explaining to you exactly what she thinks those principles are.

I used to know what the republican party stood for. Not so much now.

Sorry, I meant her rhetoric is wearing thin on other party members and will soon have them working to rid the party of her and her ilk, even if quietly behind the scenes.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:

Yes strippers run all the way up the Chattahooche up to the damn in Helen, GA!

Don't their heels get caught in the muddy river bottoms?

Trieatalot

It's a C minus world.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
Clutch Cargo wrote:
No Dahlonega is kind of in the middle of District 9 Doug Collins old turf.
NE ga. Not NW ga.
Good gravel and MTB trails , I’ll be there Sunday

Have you ever done TNGA?

Not me but I know a couple of guys who have.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
gofigure wrote:
It's been awhile, so maybe you can refresh my memory as to what exactly are the party's principles. As to this young lady being the savior that will bring deliverance of those principles, that is a kiss of death right there. she might have a hard time explaining to you exactly what she thinks those principles are.

Sorry, I meant her rhetoric is wearing thin on other party members and will soon have them working to rid the party of her and her ilk, even if quietly behind the scenes.

Gotcha, thanks. One can only hope that the republican party will not be led by the nose by this not so fine exemplar of the way forward.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:

Yes strippers run all the way up the Chattahooche up to the damn in Helen, GA!

Don't their heels get caught in the muddy river bottoms?

They are fishing pole dancers.

Now we know why Steve likes fishing so much.
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: Mar 11, 21 17:12
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
gofigure wrote:

I'm not as optimistic as you are. At least regarding the qualifier "soon"...
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dumbest member of Congress... June 31st.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a fuckwit
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wonder why she forgot to ask how Ivanka got all those fast tracked trademarks.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

No way that was her, though. That's a staffer's fault. Way too much use of fact (intermixed with fantasy, but still a lot of fact) and documentation of sources. She did not write this.

But some of the lines are hilarious. Like suggesting the Dr. Fauci urging people not to wear masks (for the brief period when he did) was "negligent at best."

When MGT has been stridently anti-mask all along. There's no attempt at all at self-consistency.
Last edited by: trail: Jun 4, 21 18:19
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jmh wrote:

No way that was her, though. That's a staffer's fault. Way too much use of fact (intermixed with fantasy, but still a lot of fact) and documentation of sources. She did not write this.

But some of the lines are hilarious. Like suggesting the Dr. Fauci urging people not to wear masks (for the brief period when he did) was "negligent at best."

When MGT has been stridently anti-mask all along. There's no attempt at all at self-consistency.

The whole thing is hilarious.

We agree she didn't write it- the was the first clue was it wasn't in red crayon.

But she's responsible for hiring stupid fuckwits as staffers. And not proof reading a document from her office. Or having a clue about the calendar.

She's an embarrassment. And the people in her district will likely re-elect her.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jmh wrote:

It is harder to be consistent when multiple people are are writing the narrative.
Quote Reply

Prev Next