Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: TriRig Omni Complete Frameset Medium & Knight Composites 95 Clincher Wheels
Quote | Reply
For sale is a pristine Omni complete frame size medium. I only raced this for one season. Had a child last year and it's become obvious I won't have time to train to a level that merits a bike like this for at least a few years. Includes everything that came with the bike (except the TriRig extensions, includes the Zipp carbon extensions pictured below) and a bunch of extras TriRig has sent to all Omni owners (new fork, extra Delta aero cover and new titanium fork bolt). Note that this is the version that came out before the Alpha One was released so this has the Alpha X aero bars. I'll also include the installed KCNC brake levers and cabling so you won't have to deal with any brake setup.

Asking $3300 shipped to the continental US.

The pictured Knight Composites 95 clincher wheelset is also for sale. Has DT Swiss 240 hubs and is also in very lightly used condition. Asking $1600 shipping to the continental US for the wheels.

Last edited by: smjenkins: May 29, 20 10:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omni Complete Frameset Medium & Knight Composites 95 Clincher Wheels [smjenkins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent if you still have it?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omni Complete Frameset Medium & Knight Composites 95 Clincher Wheels [smjenkins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good looking bike, unfortunately it's not in the budget for me this year but would you mind telling me what type bta bottle and computer mount you have on here in these pics? It looks really nice and would like to find something like that for my current steed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omni Complete Frameset Medium & Knight Composites 95 Clincher Wheels [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold?
Quote Reply