Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best 'super shoe' options besides Nike [transam2k4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe the Endorphin Pro. It's marketed as a "moderate 8mm heel to toe off-set". Of all the different super shoes I've run in recently and over the years, the Endorphin Pro reminds me the most of a racing flat -- albeit a racing flat upper on a thick foam/carbon plate combo. The uppers, shape and footbed remind me a lot of my Asics Pirahna running flats. Hard to explain, but Endorphin pro is very simplistic for a super shoe, and the ride is amazing. The ride in the Next% is more like a complex process of landing, decompression/loading, and rebounding. The Endorphin Pro is very seamless in transition. Buttery smooth.

I can walk around in the Endorphin Pro's and they feel flat footed, except for the very front of the shoe. Like others have mentioned, in the Next% you feel unstable just walking around, you feel the stack height and offset. It's like walking on rocking horse shoes. But the Endorphin Pro feels much more like a traditional shoe. Hope this helps.
Quote Reply
Re: Best 'super shoe' options besides Nike [zestypollizzi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both the Next % and Alphafly are available on Nike’s site currently, but not sure for how long.
Quote Reply

Prev Next