Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2008 Cannondale Slice 60cm + race wheels (DC area)
Quote | Reply
I’m out of the tri game due to injuries and clearing out some gear from my racing days. Willing to deliver or meet within reasonable driving distance of Washington, DC for now. I’ll consider offers for shipping if there are no local buyers interested. Make me a (reasonable) offer!!

One owner 2008 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod carbon (60 cm/XL) that was raced regularly until 2012, saw mostly trainer miles after that and has been idled in climate-controlled storage for the past 4 years. Stock except for the cockpit (Profile Design Aero-Lite) and saddle (Fizik Arione Tri). Shimano Ultegra 10-speed components, FSA SL-K crankset (will include the Look pedals unless you really just don’t want them). Clincher race wheels consist of an original Specialized/Dupont Composites Tri-spoke front and an older HED 60 rear with a WheelBuilder disk cover, both currently mounted with ProRace3s with plenty of life left on them. Bearings on both in great shape; hub on the rear was factory rebuilt by HED and has less than 300 race miles since then. This set up won’t win any awards for lightness, but it’s plenty aero and pretty bomb proof. The bike will also include the stock wheels for training (Shimano RS20s, not pictured), a spare long valve tube for the rear and right-angle adapter for inflation.
Everything is in great shape, never been in a wreck or dropped and always well maintained. This is a great race-ready rig for a larger rider (I’m 6’3”) looking to step up from a road bike on a budget. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Willing to deliver or meet part way within reasonable driving distance of Washington, DC. DM with any questions.
Quote Reply