Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cycling and Triathlon Business(es) For Sale
Quote | Reply
Hi All -

I am with Bell Lap Advisors, an M&A sell-side advisory firm for small and lower mid-market businesses in outdoor recreation, action sports, and active lifestyle. I'm also a lifelong cyclist, personally.

We have some smaller business acquisition opportunities that could be a fit for an owner/operator, or strategic buyer. I've always known thee triathlon community to be entrepreneurial, so thought I'd post here in case there's anyone looking for business opportunities through acquisition.

A couple current opportunities:

- Hard goods business, premium brand, best-in-class products, well-known heritage brand, stable and profitable, approximately $2m annual sales, managed conservatively for owner lifestyle, clean operation, seamless transition, solid growth opportunities for the business, potential for relocation or remote ownership.

- eComm retailer, robust tech platform, sophisticated systems and process, growing and profitable with $2.4m ebitda inn 2020, owner seeks to retire but committed to support a seamless transfer of ownership.

If interested, please email for NDA and more information. Thank you!

Russell@bell-lap-advisors.com
Quote Reply