Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman doesn't recognize my email - login issues
Quote | Reply
I tried to log into my IM account. When it didn't work, I tried to change my password. Their site emailed me the security code, but when I entered it with my email address it said it didn't recognize my email address.

I have my confirmation email for the Augusta 2021 deferral from Active.com.

This is my first IM event because of the cancellations, so I'm definitely ignorant on this, but is all the registration related activity completed on Active.com and an IM account is not necessary? If the IM account is not necessary, what is the advantage of having an IM account?

Not a coach. Not a FOP Tri/swimmer/biker/runner. Barely a MOP AGer.
But I'm learning and making progress.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman doesn't recognize my email - login issues [LEBoyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had email/account issues that weren't resolved with help tickets with IM or Active. I finally reached out on the event Facebook page and was given the specific email address for that event and my issue was fixed quickly. Try emailing augusta70.3@ironman.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman doesn't recognize my email - login issues [AKCrafty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the help.

I did reach out to them (guess I should have stated that in my original post). They replied that they had my email address as my correct email.

I wonder if I need an IM account? Is there any value to it?

I can log into my Active.com account and see my registration, so that's not an issue.

Not a coach. Not a FOP Tri/swimmer/biker/runner. Barely a MOP AGer.
But I'm learning and making progress.
Quote Reply