Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How are you and how was your week? Feb. 8/9 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First time I have posted here. Dr Tigerchik I love your posts and wish I was in position to do the monthly swim challenge.

I’m currently in chemo for cancer so that limits the intensity of workouts—long and slow is the name of the game. Or just what I feel I can do. Did about 2 miles of walking with light jogs mixed in and 2 hours of zwifting. I have not been outside my house except to walk and go to doctor’s appointments since early Nov but I am thankful each day when I can manage a workout. Exercise is really the “4th” treatment for cancer (after surgery, chemo/immunotherapy, and radiation).

Here’s wishing all of you a Happy Valentines Day and surviving the polar whatever. I live at n Utah and it missed us.

Deb
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Feb. 8/9 Edition [Dak82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, Deb! Welcome! I love Utah. Please keep posting as you feel interested in telling us how you are and what you're up to.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply

Prev Next