Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P series Di2 front derailleur setup issues- HELP!
Quote | Reply
I just bought a P series and my winter project is to build it up. I am using the wheels manufacturing BB Right OUT 29 bottom bracket. I verified I have the shallow cup on the non-drive side per the instructions. I am using the Sram Dub crank that accepts a Quarq spider and Shimano Dura-ace chainrings. For some reason, the front derailleur just won't go close enough to the frame. Thus, the chain is hitting the inner cage badly. I can't adjust it with the limit screws.

The bike is set up with synchronized shift.

I cannot find any adjustments on the e-tube software that would help me.

I have some spacers that came with the bottom bracket and I have tried a few combinations, but it just doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P series Di2 front derailleur setup issues- HELP! [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just off the top of my head, it sounds like the chainrings aren't in the correct spot.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P series Di2 front derailleur setup issues- HELP! [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
Just off the top of my head, it sounds like the chainrings aren't in the correct spot.

Found out the damn chain catcher was holding up the back of the derailleur cage. I removed the chain catcher and now I will take a look again. Still no dice.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P series Di2 front derailleur setup issues- HELP! [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With BBright the WMF bottom bracket has usually wrong chain line. The whole crankset is moved to left with aprx 1-2mm. I had the same issue with GXP/shimano cranksets. The solution was a Hambini or BBinfinite one piece BB. It is a little difficult to measure, but you could check the symmetry of your crank arms next to the down tube.
Quote Reply