Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $100 OBO
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I am selling my used Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire multisport watch. $100 OBO. I will pay shipping.

Sapphire means the glass is extra strong and the S means it's slightly smaller in diameter, radius, etc. I am an adult male and have never found it small nor big--I think it's just the right size.

The watch works great except for the following issues:
-Altimeter/barometer is faulty. As a result, the elevation from your rides/runs won't be accurate. You can very easily revert to Strava or TrainingPeaks maps information to automatically redo the elevation data from your rides, so I don't find this to be a big deal. That map data is more accurate than the watch anyways, imho. For strava, this takes just one click from the smartphone app.
-The lefthand bottom button is a bit "sticky", in that it feels a little less smooth going in and out. The button always registers a push though, so it doesn't affect the actual functionality of the watch.

Cosmetically, I'd say it's a 7/10. There are some very minor scuffs around the outside of the bezel and the band shows signs of use. I get compliments on the watch all the time though, so these are probably only things you as the owner would notice.

Battery life is still great. I usually go 5 or 6 days without charging and that includes running 4-5 for about 45min to an hour 5 times a week.

As a result of the imperfections above, I think I've priced the watch appropriately.

Paypal or venmo only. Add 3% if not doing friends and family.

CG
Last edited by: CeeGee90: Feb 8, 21 12:46
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $150 OBO [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More pictures

CG
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $150 OBO [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $150 OBO [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $150 OBO [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $100 OBO [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (Black on black) - $100 OBO [bikes4ever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold

CG
Quote Reply