Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift icons & De-registering from event after start
Quote | Reply
 Hi All,

Some basic questions here:

Red shaded feather

What does it mean when some of these powerups are shaded?

Map
What are all of these icons?

Red checker
Orange Zwift logo
Green circle
White blocks

Also, i signed up for Stage 6 just now but had issues with the connection. How do i deregister from the event since it's already started?

Thanks!

C
Last edited by: blueQuintana: Jan 31, 21 9:14
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift icons & De-registering from event after start [blueQuintana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the map, I believe the red checker is a KOM and the green circle is a sprint. I don't pay too much attention to those, so I could be wrong.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift icons & De-registering from event after start [blueQuintana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was some recent speculation that when the powerup is red it's being counterproductive and you(they) should maybe have pitched it in the bin rather than using it....e.g. feather on downhill, draft van when you are on the front. I don't know for sure though. That would imply that aero and other never-bad powerups would never turn red though.

And, hold the phone... found this from way back in May 2018 in the Zwift forums - maybe it's just an old bug that has resurfaced, or maybe it's been around since then and just getting noticed again:

"This is something that we’re aware of, and doesn’t signify anything. It seems to be a purely graphical glitch, with little impact on anything aside from the display. We’re working on a fix for it; while there’s no timeline right now, keep an eye out for any future updates!"
Quote Reply