Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ENVE 5.6, SES DISC, BORA WTO 45, ROVAL CLX64, POWER METER, FRAMESETS
Quote | Reply
Selling the following wheels, all in excellent condition or new bike take off.
  • ENVE SES Rear Disc -- $2000u -- ~200 miles from about 4 races (2 70.3s, 2 Oly, a few training rides) -- Includes ENVE Ti Skewers (front and rear), new/unopened brake pads, extra tubeless setup kit, tubeless valve and tape installed, accessory pouch, valve hole covers, extra sticker
  • SOLD — ENVE SES 5.6 with ENVE Carbon Fiber hubs -- $2250 -- <500 miles rear, <700 miles front. Includes ENVE Ti Skewers (front and rear), low mileage brake pads. Available with SRAM/Shimano or Campy freehub.
  • Campagnolo Bora WTO 45s, rim brake, bright label, Campy freehub -- $1350 -- ~1000 fair weather miles. Includes Campagnolo skewers.
  • Roval CLX 64, disc brake -- $1750 -- New bike take off, never ridden. These came on my Venge. But I'm sharing my Roval Rapide wheelset across the Venge and Shiv since the Shiv lives on the trainer and only comes out for races. One less wheelset to store.

Selling the follow frame sets:
  • SOLD - Bowman Palace:R -- Size 56, Black/Mint Color. This is a kick ass road bike, won frame set of the year a couple years back.
  • Enigma Echelon -- $2000 -- Size 56. Bare Brushed Titanium with bead-blasted custom graphics (very subtle but unique). "Fast Endurance" bike.

In addition to the wheels, I'm selling:
  • S-Works Carbon Crank with Dual Sided Power, 172.5mm, 52/36 -- $750 -- New bike take-off from the Shiv. Never ridden. Stickers still on the batteries, etc. I ride a 165mm on my TT bike and put my old crank on the Shiv. I have an identical crank on my Venge. It's awesome. More accurate than the Dura Ace / Stages / Pioneer power crank (as it doesn't have an asymmetric design), lighter, stiffer, with more heel clearance. The best crank-based PM I've ridden.
  • SOLD — GP5K Tubeless Tires, 25mm -- My new race wheels (Roval Rapides) are not tubeless compatible. I have 5 tires for sale. Two are new-in-box (never opened or installed). Two have ~500 miles on them, 1 has about 200 miles on it. Basically $160 is the retail price for two new tires, but you're getting 3 extra barely used tires included for "free". No nicks, no cuts.

Please PM me and I'm happy to email you pictures. I have close ups of the brake tracks, hubs, etc. I can't figure out how to upload the pictures here. It's saying the images are too large and I don't know how to compress them.
Last edited by: wintershade: Mar 6, 21 16:29
Quote Reply
Re: Wheel, Power Meter, and Tire Sale [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chainrings with sworks PM?
Quote Reply
Re: Wheel, Power Meter, and Tire Sale [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chainrings are 52/36. Will update post. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wish that was a sram freehub very badly.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheel, Power Meter, and Tire Sale [sixsevennate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to be clear, all the wheel sets except the Boras have a Shimano/SRAM freehub. The Boras are Campy (naturally) and I also have a Campy free hub body for the ENVE 5.6 wheels (so you could run both, free of charge).

If you want an XDR freehub, it’s pretty easy. Enve sells the freehub body for under $100 and it’s a 10 min DIY job that doesn’t require speciality tools.
Last edited by: wintershade: Jan 28, 21 16:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want dem Boras :l
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love that Enve Disc!

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, lots for sale here. Going to list some on eBay soon just to get it gone.
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 5.6, SES DISC, BORA WTO 45, ROVAL CLX64, POWER METER, FRAMESETS [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP. ADDING TWO FRAME SETS FOR SALE
Quote Reply
Re: Wheel, Power Meter, and Tire Sale [sixsevennate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sixsevennate wrote:
I want dem Boras :l

Me too.....

Breakfast is for Closers
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 5.6, SES DISC, BORA WTO 45, ROVAL CLX64, POWER METER, FRAMESETS [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the boras still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 5.6, SES DISC, BORA WTO 45, ROVAL CLX64, POWER METER, FRAMESETS [multicamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the Boras, Rovals, and Enve Disc are all still available. As is the Enigma frameset and S-Works crank.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Boras, Rovals, and Enve Disc are all still available. As is the Enigma frameset and S-Works crank. I’d really like to get rid of some of this stuff to clean out garage. So PM a reasonable offer and let’s talk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me photos of the enve disc jcast18c@gmail.com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE 5.6, SES DISC, BORA WTO 45, ROVAL CLX64, POWER METER, FRAMESETS [Jcast18c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything sold except the Enigma frameset.
Quote Reply