Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giro Selector (Aero) Helmet w/ visor M/L size, $80 OBO shipped to CONUS
Quote | Reply
Giro Selector M/L Red/Black Helmet (Aero) with visor
Excellent condition in original box with all included accessories, worn once or twice for time trial race only.
$80 OBO shipped to CONUS, PayPal or Venmo preferred
Please contact directly:
563-299-4112
Atwelljw@gmail.com

LINK TO PICS: https://www.icloud.com/...bum/#B0hJ0DiRHJFcyIy
Last edited by: HowlingFauna: Apr 4, 21 7:52
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Selector (Aero) Helmet BNIB M/L size, $125 shipped to CONUS [HowlingFauna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Selector (Aero) Helmet BNIB M/L size, $125 shipped to CONUS [HowlingFauna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the manufacturing date? (Often on a sticker inside)
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Selector (Aero) Helmet BNIB M/L size, $125 shipped to CONUS [neda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi - thanks for your interest, but i could not find a manufacturing date sticker, just more of the same ones that are on the outside of the box with the serial number etc. I did notice though that there is a visor / sunglasses shield included that snap in, so I added pictures of that. I also appears to have maybe been worn once. But it is like new. Updated the ad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, update, price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Selector (Aero) Helmet BNIB M/L size, $100 shipped to CONUS [HowlingFauna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump and price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Selector (Aero) Helmet BNIB M/L size, $100 shipped to CONUS [HowlingFauna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. OBO!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could be interested. Like someone said, date of purchase at least would be good bc helmets do expire! Let me know. Thanks!
Quote Reply