Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did canyon stock 1 speedmax cfr?
Quote | Reply
The availability on canyons US site for a speedmax cfr started yesterday the 25th. I had called canyon on Friday to ask if the day was real and they said yes.

So yesterday I took It on to refresh the page a bunch of times all day yesterday. It went from coming soon... to notify but unavailable... all day. I was on the notify list.

By 730pm eastern I refreshed the page again after probably averaging once every 15 to 30 mins all day... and poof the page changed to unavailable next coming soon Feb 22nd. Never got an availability email from canyon... never saw the site even resemble something that would look available..

Did they ship 1 bike and call that a shipment? I dont think its possible for any kind of stock at that price to get cued up and sell out in a 15min window. What the hell just happened ... I guess its time to wait 1 more month for 1 more bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Did canyon stock 1 speedmax cfr? [Mbellis5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just call them again if you really want to know what happened, most likely the person you spoke to just gave you the info they had. Delays happen, especially during the pandemic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried to order running shoes for a customer the other day. Redacted had 1 in stock in a size 9B for now delivery. This is one of the most popular running shoes in the US right now.

We got 250 of our 275 shoe order from Redacted company yesterday, only 1 of our 6 men's Sz 10 was in the shipment (also one of the most popular shoes in the US currently - we probably sell 4-8 pair per week in size 10. Thankfully we had 2 size 10s leftover from last week's order

We also got November's order from another company in last week. Yes November of 2020, which we had cancelled when they told us they couldn't ship us our order on time bc of supply chain problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a container full of whatever bikes and had room for a few speedmax cfr's. Packed them in and shipped it. The rest are in some other containers somewhere.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is anybody seeing any significant number of 2021 bikes showing up? I'm waiting for a road bike but the shop can't even get an estimate of when it might show up. Looking at other local shops, it doesn't look like they are getting anything right now either. I couldn't really buy a high end road bike in my area right now of any type.
Quote Reply
Re: Did canyon stock 1 speedmax cfr? [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, we get cervelo’s, felt’s and orbea in tri bikes in

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Did canyon stock 1 speedmax cfr? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
Yes, we get cervelo’s, felt’s and orbea in tri bikes in

Jeroen

Are you seeing much in road or mountain bikes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
we are about to announce a $1000 off on a canyon speedmax pre-disc-brake. i guess it's okay to tell you which. it's the CF SLX 8.0, it's Di2, DT Swiss Dicut Deep wheels, $7,500 down to $6,500. (i hope i'mnot jumping the gun.) there will be stock on this. this discount is a slowtwitcher exclusive, until you have have had your bite at the apple. we're trying to get the code done now.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply