Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Aerus Biospeed Bike Case - SOLD
Quote | Reply
Selling my Biospeed bike case. This bag has been really great for a number of international trips. I've never had any issues at all, nor have I ever been charged a bike fee with the case. This is the case the DC Rainmaker wrote about years ago (https://www.dcrainmaker.com/...el-with-my-bike.html). It is a soft case, but has tons of padding throughout. the bottom of the case has one super thick section of padding that supports the BB, chain stays, and fork. The padding then goes up and over on the front and back of the bike to provide protection. The case comes with numerous frame pads that go around the frame and velcro into place. The sides of the bags has reinforced Wheel pockets and pockets for tools, saddle and post, etc. I've always been able to pack in a helmet, maintenance bag, shoes, and other accessories needed for the trip and am easily under the airline weight limits. The bag weighs about 10 lbs empty, so it really is a great case for traveling. And despite what the Eurostar baggage folks will tell you...it fits perfectly into the little luggage niche at the front of each Eurostar car (almost like the case was built specifically to fit perfectly into that spot.)

I'll split the cost of shipping or free pickup around Raleigh, NC.

Last edited by: Twotter: Feb 13, 21 10:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Aerus Biospeed Bike Case - $200 [Twotter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Aerus Biospeed Bike Case - $200 [Twotter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply