Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Juanmoretime
Re: Feeler. iPad Air 3 Space Gray wifi 64 gb and Logitech case/keypad with trackpad. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for an iPad but have no need for the case and protector.
Would you consider selling without?

Juanmoretime wrote:
I paid over $650 for this. 100% mint condition since the iPad has never been out of the case. Also has Zagg glass screen protector. Looking for best offer family and friend PayPal payment. $16 to ship. Let me know your offer by PM. PM email address if you want pictures. It basically looks new. Would include original iPad box, charger and cord. Traveling today on business so response time may be lagging. Looking to upgrade provided the offer is right.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler. iPad Air 3 Space Gray wifi 64 gb and Logitech case/keypad with trackpad. [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would prefer to sell together since the screen protector is useless once removed and then I have a case to sell.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler. iPad Air 3 Space Gray wifi 64 gb and Logitech case/keypad with trackpad. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're in the market for a new device...what year was this one released?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler. iPad Air 3 Space Gray wifi 64 gb and Logitech case/keypad with trackpad. [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
October 27, 2019.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler. iPad Air 3 Space Gray wifi 64 gb and Logitech case/keypad with trackpad. [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sale of this is back on since my wife had her iPad stolen at the school were she works. So I'm going to buy two iPad Air 4's. The title says most of it and it does have a Zagg glass screen protecter. PM with phone for pictures but it does look new and come with the box it came in with the charging cord and charger. It opens apps faster than my 2019 MacBook Pro in a side by side test. Suprised me. PM offers. FWIW Apple will with give me $260 on a trade in and then there is the Logitech keyboard case and Zagg glass. I only check for messages here a few times per day.

J
Last edited by: Juanmoretime: Mar 4, 21 15:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply