Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ANOTHER PRICE DROP: $3400 OBO - Cervelo P5-6 56cm, with Power Meter and Profile Design 58mm carbon rims
Quote | Reply
PRICE: $3,400 OBO - Previously $4,150

Selling my beautiful, fully equipped, fast, and well maintained 2014 Cervelo P5-6. Local buyer on east coast preferred (see below for more details).

SIZE: 56 cm (I am 6'1" and fits me wonderful, with room to spare for more or less stack and reach).

PHOTOS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fDn2edJe9t7cv6qB6
(PM me if you have specific photo requests)

CONDITION: Outstanding--obviously it's a few years old but it really shows almost no signs of use. No carbon damage or mechanical issues and I am unaware of any noticeable cosmetic issues. I am the second owner. The first owner never built up the frame and it sat unused from 2014 to 2018 in a garage. There are really only two seasons of use on the bike.

SPECIFICATIONS:
SRAM Red mechanical (10 speed)
Magura 6TT hydraulic rim brakes
Power2Max Eco crank-spider based power meter (highly accurate)
Profile Design 58/TwentyFour carbon rims (58mm deep)
Current chain has ~30 miles on it
Rotor 53/39 crankset 170mm (standard circular, not oval)
11-28 Shimano Cassette (Shimano chain and cassettes are cross compatible with SRAM derailleurs)
KMC aluminum chain catcher
No pedals included

EXTRAS:
Profile Design rigid bento box specific to the P5-6
XLab rear bottle holder and carbon cage
Plastic torpedo bottle holder on aerobars for XLab torpedo (if you'd rather not have it, I can take it off)

FAST: I rode the bike to 2019 North Carolina IM 70.3 ‘s 20th overall bike split (4th in 25-29 AG) and am consistently the fastest AG bike split in local races. This is a seriously FAST bike and you will notice it immediately.

MAINTENANCE: I have had this maintained every season by my local bike shop, and have regularly washed, cleaned and lubed the chain and components, and replaced the chain as needed myself. Note that the 3T Aduro Basebar was replaced in 2018 by my local Cervelo dealer per the recall you may have read about, so no need to worry about that.

I'm only selling because I'm in the market for a new-gen tri bike. PM me if you want more pictures.

LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED. My strong preference is to have buyer pickup locally so we don’t have any unexpected shipping damage. I am currently located outside Boston, MA but the weekend of February 13, 2021 I will be travelling from Massachussetts to Asheville, North Carolina and can meet a local buyer en route for pickup anywhere in-between (for example: Providence, New Haven, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, DC, Richmond, Durham, Charlotte). If you have questions, PM me, I can be flexible.

SADDLE: I intend to keep the saddle that is pictured. The stock saddle is an ISM Adamo Prologue and is currently in a different location from the bike. If you pickup locally on the weekend of the 13th or later, I can include it. If you pickup earlier, I will have to send it to you separately. It is not a big deal, it will just be one small extra logistical step.

SHIPPING: If shipping desired, I will have bike professionally packed and shipped at buyer's expense (approximately $125, but TBD).

CG
Last edited by: CeeGee90: Feb 4, 21 18:34
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, with Power Meter and Profile Design 58mm carbon rims [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekly Bump.

CG
Quote Reply
Re: 2ND PRICE DROP: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, with Power Meter and Profile Design 58mm carbon rims [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekly bump. Looking to move this. Make me an offer!

CG
Quote Reply
Re: ANOTHER PRICE DROP: $3400 OBO - Cervelo P5-6 56cm, with Power Meter and Profile Design 58mm carbon rims [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekly bump

CG
Quote Reply