Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twitter should just ban Biden right now because he's being divisive and spewing stupid shit E.V.E.R.Y. day. And ban Harris too since she's kinda uppity.
Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
And ban Harris too since she's kinda uppity.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color is the sky in your world?

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the usual strategy works just fine.

Wait a couple of weeks. Demonstrate memory loss regarding the riot.

Continue bashing dems for any issue from the last 50 years, demonstrating good memory and research skills.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s fairly simple. As of January 20, Republicans will focus entirely on the debt and deficit and how Biden’s plan will add 1.9 Trillion to the national debt, tax and spend liberals, etc.

Bank on it.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
What color is the sky in your world?

I forgot he uses non sequiturs all the time too, to deflect when it's been demonstrated he's posting nonsense
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s not a non sequitur. Your disconnection from reality is entirely relevant.

I mean, it’s not relevant to you. Reality isn’t important when owning libs. You only need to be annoying.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
It’s not a non sequitur. Your disconnection from reality is entirely relevant.

I mean, it’s not relevant to you. Reality isn’t important when owning libs. You only need to be annoying.

See there you go again. Just random incoherence

Take a break. Go have a cheesesteak and a beer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
At what point are we allowed to start pointing out the dump stuff the Democrats are doing or saying? When will it with your approval?

Godzilla emerges out of the ocean, lets out a huge roar, starts smashing buildings, sets the town on fire, and you jump on your desk and scream out, "Everyone, may I have your attention please?!!! I saw a Democrat wearing a tan suit."

Like, you guys seriously have no idea that you do this?

Since you asked, you have my approval to complain about any Democrat you wish, provided that it's an actual problem.

Don't be so stupid. Obviously Godzilla is a democrat Antifa operative. So it is still about the Dems. King Kong would be a republican... Mothra, Green party
Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't make bad points here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Lavender is nothing if not the place for false equivalencies to support (without supporting) Donald Trump.

You should hang out here for a while.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
sphere wrote:
It’s fairly simple. As of January 20, Republicans will focus entirely on the debt and deficit and how Biden’s plan will add 1.9 Trillion to the national debt, tax and spend liberals, etc.

Bank on it.

Don't forget when he actually tries to pay for it, say, by reverting the corporate tax to its previous levels, they'll rage about how he's destroying the "job creators".

There's nothing wrong with cutting spending.....
Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [Abergili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Abergili wrote:
Back to the Tea Party? I don't know how we believe the huge deficit spending is the right direction to go. How about Big Tech being controlled by the left? It seems a little big brotherish. I think you just need to look at California..no one seems to care how bad the dems screwed it up.

I'll have to keeping telling you lot until it finally sinks in. There IS NO LEFT IN THE USA.
It's just degrees of right. Centrist right (Democrats). And further right from right to the fundamentalist right and neo nazi right (Republican).
Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
Abergili wrote:
Back to the Tea Party? I don't know how we believe the huge deficit spending is the right direction to go. How about Big Tech being controlled by the left? It seems a little big brotherish. I think you just need to look at California..no one seems to care how bad the dems screwed it up.

I'll have to keeping telling you lot until it finally sinks in. There IS NO LEFT IN THE USA.
It's just degrees of right. Centrist right (Democrats). And further right from right to the fundamentalist right and neo nazi right (Republican).

You can keep saying this until you're blue in the face. It's meaningless.

Within the spectrum of politics in the US, there is a left, a right, and a center. It doesn't make any difference where you think that entire spectrum fits compared to everywhere else.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
spudone wrote:
sphere wrote:

Bank on it.

Don't forget when he actually tries to pay for it, say, by reverting the corporate tax to its previous levels, they'll rage about how he's destroying the "job creators".

What discretionary spending do you suggest cutting?
Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
Abergili wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
windywave wrote:
spudone wrote:
sphere wrote:

Bank on it.

What discretionary spending do you suggest cutting?
Ethanol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
spudone wrote:
sphere wrote:

Bank on it.

Explain how that works. We are in the middle of a pandemic, and lots of people need money. How is cutting spending going to make that happen?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
windywave wrote:
spudone wrote:
sphere wrote:

Bank on it.

Explain how that works. We are in the middle of a pandemic, and lots of people need money. How is cutting spending going to make that happen?

Easy .... cut entitlements, reform SS disability SS retirement and Medicare..... SS tax applies to all capital gains including not for profits and pensions.... create at 2.5%
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Easy .... cut entitlements, reform SS disability SS retirement and Medicare..... SS tax applies to all capital gains including not for profits and pensions.... create at 2.5%

You are confused, outside of fantasy world none of this will be touched.

I'll ask again, what discretionary spending do you want cut?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BarryP wrote:
windywave wrote:
spudone wrote:
sphere wrote:

Bank on it.

What does that accomplish? So instead of paying a tax, you receive less in your social security. What have you accomplished other than shifting the burden toward those who benefit more from social security?

Quote Reply
Re: How can we make this about the Democrats? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Bank on it.

If Dave the fake pres can balance the budget, so can Biden.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Cuomo has had a conversion and now is insisting the economy and particularly restaurants arts and culture must start reopening. Supposedly with rapid testing but one rapid test isn't very reliable and there still is a high covid caseload in NY> And the mayor of Chicago thinks restaurants and bars in her city need to re-open and they will be "one of the safest places"

What happened about not risking a single life?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/...nd-theaters/2828266/

Trump still sucks but this all seems rather hypocritical.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next