Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2021 Tour of Sufferlandria announced [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did it this year. I started Saturday with one buddy who had to drop on Thursday. I did a Zwift ride Friday then finished up with other friends in a garage on Saturday (which was a fun way to end, plus our buddies wife bought donuts and opened them on a table in front of us during the first ride).

I felt like it was just a nice slow battle with fatigue this year. In the past I felt like the rides were harder and really beat you down from the start and never let up.

We all liked Norway but felt it was too easy. I think if they upped it 10% it would be about perfect.

I did 3 days at 95% and 4 days at 100% so I was pretty well dialed in I think.
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Tour of Sufferlandria announced [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe I missed something but I thought the TOS was a total let down. I usually ride SUF for 1.5hr almost everyday and weekend Saturday at least 2+ hours if I don't get outside. This was basically an easier week than normal.

I did like the Norway ride since it was so different from other SUF videos I found it fun. I would of liked Norway video format for 7-9 days of the TOS.

Glad it raised money.

1-10....I gave the entire TOS experience about a 3 for excitement and difficulty.

I do like SUF and give SUF 8/10 in general!
Quote Reply

Prev Next