Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS FSA stages power meter, vision tri max carbon crank, Normatec Recovery Bag Handmade Italian
Quote | Reply
FSA bb30 stages left crank arm. Used a few years. Have had some drop outs which is believed to be due to location of garmin being between aerobars. Price reflects the question of drop outs. $200 obo. Will work with the tri max below. Open to offers.

FSA tri max carbon aero crank with ovalized rings. Bb30. Might have 1000 miles on crank and rings. Left crank arm is less used (I used an fsa stages arm)
$200 plus shipping and fees

For Sale

Full grain Italian Leather carrying bag sized for Normatec Boots. Perfect for storage or travel. Full grain leather handmade here in the states. Bag is an open concept with large straps to go over a shoulder or be carried like a tote. As bags are handmade sizing may be altered such as zippers, length of straps, and overall bag size. Currently have 10 colors of leather available. This bag with combination of leather/fabric starts at $75. Customization is endless and pricing may vary by what you are looking for. PM for requests. I have also included a quick picture of a carbon saddle that we recovered to match my Bianchi.

Last edited by: chirider990: Feb 1, 21 13:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS Normatec Recovery Bag Handmade Italian [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS Ultegra R8000 mini group, cosmic ultimate wheels, tri max carbon crank, Normatec Recovery Bag Handmade Italian [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with parts from a part out...
Quote Reply
Re: FS Ultegra R8000 mini group, cosmic ultimate wheels, tri max carbon crank, Normatec Recovery Bag Handmade Italian [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS FSA stages power meter, vision tri max carbon crank, Normatec Recovery Bag Handmade Italian [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added power meter
Quote Reply