Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B series
Quote | Reply
I was just looking around for fun... Probably not buying anything but this is Slowtwitch and there's nothing Slowtwitchers like more than talking about new bikes!

Current ride. Picked up a 2011 B 10 several years ago, still rides great. It was parted out and a bare frame at the LBS then equipped with mechanical Ultegra, got it cheap. I like it. My question is would the Felt B series be a good idea? Just looks like a slightly updated version of what I've been riding. Which in a weird way makes sense. This one fits me so well why not upgrade to a newer guy?

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B series [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you like it go for it. I have had a B series/DA since I got into tris in 2010 and kind of wish I had a B series so I was not stuck with the bayonet system so I could go with a different aerobar/stem combo. Not sure what has changed in those years but if it fits you will not be disappointed I don't think.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B series [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally stick with the B series, they stack up well aero wise to much more expensive bikes.
I rode a DA for years but never liked the bayonet system so I bought a B16 last year and I love it and Im actually faster on it than my DA.
Quote Reply