Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

posting pics
Quote | Reply
ok,
i'm proud of my new ride, but i don't know how to post pics on the forum...i'm computer illiterate, i guess thats why I ride bikes. Any advice or easy way to post pics
thanks

----------------------------
Support Your Local Bike Shop
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [trifox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ensure there is nothing in the background, take picture, go to www.snapfish.com or other picture host website, upload picture to snapfish, view picture in album, copy picture, paste picture into ST post window, type what you want, click check spelling, click post.
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [NeedMoreEngine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
ensure there is nothing in the background, take picture, go to www.snapfish.com or other picture host website, upload picture to snapfish, view picture in album, copy picture, paste picture into ST post window, type what you want, click check spelling, click post.
Does this create a link between the host site and the post, or does it actually incorporate the picture into the post? (In other words, if the host is a password-protected site, will the picture still be in my post?)

"Real winners aren't content with yesterday's victories"
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [SaraJean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it creates a link. Snapfish albums can only be viewed through an invitation, so basically a password, and they have always worked for me. You could just try it and see:)
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [SaraJean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use snapfish, to incoporate the picture into the post, right click on the picture, click on properties, copy the URLand past URL onto slowtwitch attachment, it posts the pic. for some reason snapfish works better than kodakgallery for me. I see the pics but others don't. try it:-)
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [trifox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only reason I'm posting this is to check to see if the Firefox extension that someone posted a few days ago works to copy/paste pictures into posts.

If that works, kick ass.

Your favorite mafia sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [bryce_d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Hey just practicing posting a picture, sorry for the interruption, you can now go on with your Slowtwitch day. By the way a picture from our trip to Belize.

Bob
Last edited by: rover: Mar 18, 06 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [rover] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see a red X. Try using a public host like tinypic.com.

Your favorite mafia sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: posting pics [bryce_d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

OK so I went to tinypics, posted the pic. Came to ST, clicked onthe icon that has a mountain in a picture frame and this is what I got, what did I do wrong?

Oh forget about it, I figured it out.

Bob
Last edited by: rover: Mar 19, 06 19:01
Quote Reply