Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: AMA with Daytona Winner Paula Findlay p/b Zoot [DavidC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavidC wrote:
Paula, will Flynn become a regular running companion? I have a Brittany, similar breed to yours, and do ~30mi/week with him. As the saying goes, a tired dog is a good dog. Just bought some beanies off TTL. Sounds like that adventure is off to a good start. Congrats of the BIG win.

Yes! I think we started running with him too early, he was having some joint pain so we stopped immediately. We're up to about 6k runs now but I hope we can take him for longer ones eventually. 30 mi/wk would be great. He is absolutely insane and this is the best way to get him tired so he chills out. Thanks for getting some beanies!!
Quote Reply
Re: AMA with Daytona Winner Paula Findlay p/b Zoot [paulafindlay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Mrs. Findlay .. congrats to your amazing speeds and thank you for the fun to ask you !! The old source for racing is hunting for some thing .. what is your most favorite bite [today we say snack] after a race you won ?? Good and healthy seasons for you !! [edit: e.g. my favorite is homemade yeast plait with grainy cream cheese and homemade quince jelly]

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Dec 14, 20 22:34
Quote Reply

Prev Next