Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn’t the release notes for the new RD say its only available as warranty replacement stock? Is it actually available to buy otherwise?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [bikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bikerun wrote:
Didn’t the release notes for the new RD say its only available as warranty replacement stock? Is it actually available to buy otherwise?

"replacement or warranty"

It's clear that SRAM is no longer providing 11sp as OEM, and are not selling the "big box" with the entire group. But they seem to be indicating they're going to support existing users. (unlike Shimano with 10sp Di2)
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [Craigfsl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the same issue in that my blip box died on me as I have a TT Cervelo P5six running SRAM Red eTap 11 spd. Blip box had so much sweat from the inside.
Did you upgrade to the 12 spd AXS system? Can I see what its like? Is the box big. In what ive seen on amazon it looks huge!?

I mean I know the answer will probably be no but do you think the AXS blip box would work with the etap system? I mean what are we supposed to do just throw it away!?
Last edited by: rashednaber: May 11, 21 23:06
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [Stelvio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Following up on my own post. My issue was a bad clic. My blips and one clic were still working, I swapped ports for the two right blip/clic and the blip still worked and the clic still didn't work, eliminating the blip box port as the issue. Super easy to replace the clic. $120 plus now I have an extra one.
Last edited by: Stelvio: Jul 4, 21 16:40
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [rashednaber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Answer from the bike shop and SRAM - is throw it away. Not kidding. You can use NONE of the parts with AXS. I'm in search of blipbox from before AXS and can't find anything.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [griffincnotrees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That really sucks. Does not make any sense to buy something completely new and spend thousands over it.
Good luck on finding one! Im trying to secure a spare one myself as mine magically started working again!
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM - 11 speed blipbox [Stelvio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stelvio wrote:
Following up on my own post. My issue was a bad clic. My blips and one clic were still working, I swapped ports for the two right blip/clic and the blip still worked and the clic still didn't work, eliminating the blip box port as the issue. Super easy to replace the clic. $120 plus now I have an extra one.

Now I no longer have the extra one. The other clic went haywire in the same manner. Initially, when pressing the working clic it would shift the front derailleur as if I was pressing both clics and then wouldn't shift at all. Had to stop a few times to get it into a rideable gear with the blip box buttons which are not easily accessible with my setup.
Quote Reply

Prev Next