Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What’s happening with TriRig Omni pros?
Quote | Reply
First Gambles switched to a Trek from his Omni.
And now Matt Russell made a very last minute change from his Omni to an A^2 bike before Daytona.

Are they just getting more money from other companies or is something wrong with the Omni?

I’m sure Adam and/or Ben will chime in with positive reviews of the Omni.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: What’s happening with TriRig Omni pros? [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Came here to ask that exact question. Seems strange before basically the first (and only for most!) race of the season?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like Matt was on a 2 year contract as he was a on diamondback up until the end of 2018. Maybe the contract didn't get renewed or Matt found a new bike sponsor that was paying more.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:
And now Matt Russell made a very last minute change from his Omni to an A^2 bike before Daytona.

Are they just getting more money from other companies or is something wrong with the Omni?

I have only ever heard good things from Matt regarding the Omni.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't speak to Matt or Joe's situation, but contracts end and I think it's safe to assume money to is tight for companies that only have revenue through racing and can't capitalize on the more booming, casual bike industry.

Summer and my Omnis are still as good as they ever were. Would have loved to be racing them this weekend at daytona, but alas...

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:

Our engagement with Joe Gambles ended in July. Joe never had a single complaint about his Omni, to my knowledge.

With regard to Matt Russell, we still love him to pieces, and likewise he has had nothing but positive things to say about his Omni. However, we are going in a different direction, and of course Matt has to go where the dollars are for him. I don't think there is any ill will in either direction, nor any dissatisfaction with the product. It's just business. We will absolutely work with Matt again in the future if we can. It's just a tricky time in the COVID era with so few races, and we had to make the decisions we thought were best.

--
TriRig.com
Last edited by: TriRig: Dec 3, 20 8:33
Quote Reply