Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
I hope he goes and all his supporters show up and chant so loud nobody can hear shit.

why?

Just to make everyone with TDS heads explode.

Ahh, so being an immature destructive twat is something you support and think should be encouraged. Good to know that is where you stand.

No, just after the last four years and especially the last 4 weeks of all you with TDS in here I'm over the edge.

Even four weeks after the election, every other post in here it's anti-trump.

We get it. Sticking it to the libs is way more important then moving on as a country. Gotta keep our priorities straight
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
I hope he goes and all his supporters show up and chant so loud nobody can hear shit.

why?

Ahh, so being an immature destructive twat is something you support and think should be encouraged. Good to know that is where you stand.

No, just after the last four years and especially the last 4 weeks of all you with TDS in here I'm over the edge.

Yes, you do. You are explicitly calling for it. You can't say you don't.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. Even if Trump grimaces and makes other faces, it would still help if he showed up and sat through it. Small steps.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [ike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ike wrote:
Yes. Even if Trump grimaces and makes other faces, it would still help if he showed up and sat through it. Small steps.
and then perp walked by multiple agencies as he leaves.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Even four weeks after the election, every other post in here it's anti-trump

And you don’t think that’s pertinent considering Trump is still dragging his heels about the election, keeping it in the news headlines?

Or are there different rules for that?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Last edited by: ironclm: Nov 29, 20 19:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

Are you...saying that you've been...edging...for the past 4 years? Kinky.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
renorider wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

That would be very impressive.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
renorider wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

That would be very impressive.

Second word of the day
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you, you have all just made my point.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [ike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ike wrote:

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

Yawn. Trollmeter = -1
Last edited by: oldandslow: Nov 29, 20 21:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

why?

Ladies and gentlemen, this ^^^^^^ is what a Trump supporter is.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

Yawn. Trollmeter = -1

I don't think he's trolling.

I think he truly believes that Trump is just this wonderful person who wants to do what's best for the country, and we're all just a bunch of haters who are picking on him for no good reason.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disagree. The entire point is to try to annoy the folks who have been right for the past 4 years. That is the exact definition of trolling. That said, the attempt is simultaneously weak and obvious.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
Second word of the day

LR has the best words
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Erin C. wrote:
kiki wrote:
yes, no, depends . . .

i should say yes without hesitation, but can't

in the end, yes, because continuity matters and it might help close the rift

https://edition.cnn.com/...uguration/index.html

Nope. He can't be trusted to act like an adult.

Exactly. He can't stand to not be the center of attention so he will act out like a child.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

Yawn. Trollmeter = -1

I don't know, based on the predictable responses I got I'd give myself at least a seven, maybe an eight.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If trump was a normal person yes. You are showing respect to the office - and saying it is something larger than your own personal feelings.

Because trump is trump. I think everyone would be happy if he was just quite for a month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

why?

Over the edge meaning TDSDS?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

seriously how about you? Would you like to see him there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

why?

Trump's policy platform in one sentence.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to see Trump at Biden's inauguration? [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
I’d like to see Trump dance to a certain song.

Maybe the Biden camp could even get Beck to play it live.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

why?

You are triggered by reasonable people who question Trump unhinged behavior? You call them "deranged".

Maybe you should retreat to your safe space where everyone unquestionably swallows the lies of Lord Emperor Trump......Brietbart comments section?
Quote Reply

Prev Next