Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any plans for a Specialized mid range priced disc tri bike?
Quote | Reply
The current model has a module out of my price range, let alone a full bike. Anyone know if they have plans to release a model that most humans can afford? The current model is butt ugly, but I've loved the transition model and was hoping to get a new specialized tri bike that was in the 3.5k to 5k range.
Quote Reply
Re: Any plans for a Specialized mid range priced disc tri bike? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
The current model has a module out of my price range, let alone a full bike. Anyone know if they have plans to release a model that most humans can afford? The current model is butt ugly, but I've loved the transition model and was hoping to get a new specialized tri bike that was in the 3.5k to 5k range.

Venge with ITU Bar? If you like the transition i dont know why you wouldnt consider this as its WAY faster
Quote Reply
Re: Any plans for a Specialized mid range priced disc tri bike? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:

why a Specialized?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Any plans for a Specialized mid range priced disc tri bike? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
littlefoot wrote:

why a Specialized?
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

https://www.youtube.com/...amp;feature=youtu.be
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Nov 24, 20 12:06
Quote Reply
Re: Any plans for a Specialized mid range priced disc tri bike? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
littlefoot wrote:

why a Specialized?
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

https://www.youtube.com/...amp;feature=youtu.be

:-D

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Any plans for a Specialized mid range priced disc tri bike? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've just been really happy with their bikes. Kinda dumb, but I also like their logo and font (I know, I know).
Quote Reply