Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guff wrote:
Here in Canada the PS5 preorder was snapped up in a Toronto minute. I suspect we'll get one in the spring when production catches up.

Did you manage to get one? My son started saving months ago. I just got a notice that Amazon has them in stock and snapped one up. Unreal that after 2 years they still have supply issues.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:
Here in Canada the PS5 preorder was snapped up in a Toronto minute. I suspect we'll get one in the spring when production catches up.

Did you manage to get one? My son started saving months ago. I just got a notice that Amazon has them in stock and snapped one up. Unreal that after 2 years they still have supply issues.

Wow! I can't believe they are still hard to find.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:

If you want just the console they go quick. You can find them in bundles with all sorts of crap you don’t need like charging stations and bad games.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:

If you want just the console they go quick. You can find them in bundles with all sorts of crap you don’t need like charging stations and bad games.

I got both through Walmart. If you had their membership you got a pre preorder. So it wasn’t too difficult.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:

I signed up on the Sony site for an invitation to buy. A couple weeks later I got an invite for a specific day and time. Logged in and purchased at that time, got my PS5 a week or so later. This was probably in October. Easy peasy.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:

I signed up on the Sony site for an invitation to buy. A couple weeks later I got an invite for a specific day and time. Logged in and purchased at that time, got my PS5 a week or so later. This was probably in October. Easy peasy.

Yeah they don’t offer that in Canada.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:

My son got my PS5 during the height of no stock. He was signed up through various options he has due to how much he games and got mine in about two weeks, ultimately from Target.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Guff wrote:

My son got my PS5 during the height of no stock. He was signed up through various options he has due to how much he games and got mine in about two weeks, ultimately from Target.

TBH I just started looking. But I had heard all these Horror stories. I started following a twitter account that tweets where it’s in stock in Canada. Two days later it said Amazon and I ordered it. .

Quote Reply

Prev Next