Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Tacx Flux S
Quote | Reply
So I just set it up. Haven't linked to Zwift etc... It's really hard to pedal. I assume this would change when, say, I do an easy ride on Zwift. Any help greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: New Tacx Flux S [Porfirio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes - test it with Garmin app to satisfy yourself its working. When off or not connected the resistance will be higher.
Quote Reply
Re: New Tacx Flux S [PJH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PJH wrote:
Yes - test it with Garmin app to satisfy yourself its working. When off or not connected the resistance will be higher.

Cool, thanks. (Wouldn't you know it, I finally set-it up & we're predicted to have lovely weather for the foreseeable future!)
Quote Reply
Re: New Tacx Flux S [Porfirio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The resistance floor of the trainer it pretty high. What this means is that unless you are a big rider producing equally large power numbers you will spend your time in small gears. Most trainers do work better under these circumstances but if you expected to be able to ride it in a 'normal' gear you will find it very hard going.
Quote Reply
Re: New Tacx Flux S [scott8888] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scott8888 wrote:
The resistance floor of the trainer it pretty high. What this means is that unless you are a big rider producing equally large power numbers you will spend your time in small gears. Most trainers do work better under these circumstances but if you expected to be able to ride it in a 'normal' gear you will find it very hard going.

Got it. This makes sense.

Thanks. Been riding/racing my entire adult life but barely getting into smart training.
Quote Reply