Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Argon e117 +Tririg Alpha one + delta cover
Quote | Reply
Condisering jumping on the november deal for tririg Alpa´s with delta cover included.

I have checked and the bars will fit perfect.However, has anyone tried the delta for Argon e117? Does it provide a solution to fix the current messy routing of the front brake cable (See pictures below). Or will i need a new fork with the breaks in front to really fix this.

Andreas
Quote Reply
Re: Argon e117 +Tririg Alpha one + delta cover [EiE_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Delta should work just fine on that bike! There's nothing in front to impede its attachment, and it should make things look a fair bit nicer to boot.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Argon e117 +Tririg Alpha one + delta cover [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks,
I´ll give it a shot.

A
Quote Reply
Re: Argon e117 +Tririg Alpha one + delta cover [EiE_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you run a normal front brake on those forks?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Argon e117 +Tririg Alpha one + delta cover [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
can you run a normal front brake on those forks?

not without some serious modifications building some new mounts in the front*, would be easier (and less risky) to get another fork.

*Possible in theory as i used to sail a carbon boat that always needed work and have most of what i need except for a vacuum-pump, which can easily be borrowed as a friend runs a composite lab.

Andreas
Quote Reply