Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New etap on an old Cervelo p2c - how hard/easy to install? [BOPer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very tight. Nice work!

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: New etap on an old Cervelo p2c - how hard/easy to install? [selmann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

Only two additional upgrades I want are:

1) Aerojet cover for the rear wheel

2) Tri-rig alpha X bars. I don't quite like the current position on front end. I could adapt with enough time on the TT, but I've really gotten into road riding the last couple years after spending my entire cycling life before that on the TT. I don't see spending a ton of time on it, and having something a little less aggressive would be great. The Tri-rig bars would both upgrade the aerodynamics and also give me a more comfortable position that translates better from my road position. Only thing holding me back is cost...hard to justify unless I follow through on plans to start racing major tris again.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind and body can achieve; and those who stay will be champions."
Quote Reply
Re: New etap on an old Cervelo p2c - how hard/easy to install? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
selmann wrote:
@jackattack: So you managed to get the old SRAM Red eTap before it was withdraw from the marked and replaced by 12speed AXS.

SRAM isn't pulling 11-speed eTap anytime soon. In fact they just came out with an updated 11-speed eTap RD.

The one exception seems to be the blip box. Which is obviously a huge deal for any TT bike.

11 speed Blip Boxes are like gold dust in the UK, a friend had to replace one recently and ended up paying almost £400 ($550ish) for a used one.
Quote Reply

Prev Next