Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else doing the "Ironman VC" races? Did the "virtual" IM this past weekend, but don't have confirmation...am I alone?
Quote | Reply
I hit "100%" and carefully checked and double checked my numbers, but didn't get the confirmation email or the badge in my trophy case.

I know, it's silly, but I'm finding it a nice, kind of fun way to keep "race shape" within spitting distance, and am starting to get a little compulsive about doing all of them, lol. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any of the challenges yet. It's become its own sport to me, lol.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else doing the "Ironman VC" races? Did the "virtual" IM this past weekend, but don't have confirmation...am I alone? [dpd3672] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did the five part build up thing. There were a few times it was a bit of delay until I got confirmation. No more than an hour or two though.

Definitely check your numbers bc I was .01km over on one of my runs and it didn't didn't count.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else doing the "Ironman VC" races? Did the "virtual" IM this past weekend, but don't have confirmation...am I alone? [dpd3672] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to the top. Anyone racing these this Spring? If so, why can't I "see" VC14 or VC15? It jumps from this weekend (VC13) to 4 weeks from now for VC16...

--Brian

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else doing the "Ironman VC" races? Did the "virtual" IM this past weekend, but don't have confirmation...am I alone? [osugasman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here, no listing for 14 or 15.

- John
"Have courage, and be kind."
Last edited by: OtterJohn: Mar 30, 21 16:48
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else doing the "Ironman VC" races? Did the "virtual" IM this past weekend, but don't have confirmation...am I alone? [OtterJohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been doing these for fun as well and this weekend did my 13 miles, uploaded it
It acknowledges that I did it, even says when I downloaded it and the Race was listed as incomplete
WTF- Like so many have said no big deal but hey I did the work why not see where I would have been on
the list "officially."
Oh well- first world problems right

"There are no problems in life, just many leadership and learning opportunities." SED
Quote Reply