Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which software lets me race avatar of my PR, etc.?
Quote | Reply
I've been trying to find a virtual training service that allows me to race my own previous rides, and it seems that I keep striking out. Years ago the old Tacx software did, and it was great motivation to have avatars of my PR, my average, and a few other previous rides on whatever course I was riding for that workout. Any ride that I had saved in the software could be selected as an opponent when I rode that route again. As far as I can tell, the current Tacx software only shows your PR as a dot on the map, not as an avatar racer on the course. I don't think Zwift has the functionality. I can't tell if Rouvy can do it. Does anybody know of currently available software that does that?
(If it matters, I'm using a Tacx Flow trainer.)
Quote Reply
Re: Which software lets me race avatar of my PR, etc.? [nilloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rouvy allows you to do this.

https://support.rouvy.com/...rtner?language=en_US

You can select from your past rides or any other user who has completed the route in race or time trial mode. The thing I’m not sure about is if you can draft off of them, or only live riders. Will have to try that.
Quote Reply
Re: Which software lets me race avatar of my PR, etc.? [Sasquatch101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, thanks. I've tried Zwift, Tacx, BKool and none had it - that's the one of the more common ones that I hadn't tried yet. I'll give it a shot.
Quote Reply