Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hydration and Tool storage for daily riding [BudhaSlug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BudhaSlug wrote:
From the responses so far (which I greatly appreciate!) it seems like many of my options will work (which I knew), so I'm just really trying to figure out what the most elegant/aero solution is going to be. Since I don't plan to rivnut the frame for a bento, and I don't love the velcro look, I'm planning on avoiding that route (unless someone can convince me otherwise) and sticking to the BTA and BTS possibilities.

While we can't claim to be 100% objective here, you might want to take a look at our US-made Speedpack 483 aero bento with our own ZeroSlip mount system. Most bentos use basic velcro but this pack's fastening system different and it is far more secure, it has ZERO slipping or rotation and your pack can mount anywhere on your top tube because it doesn't have to wrap around your stem or steerer like most other strap mount bentos. (We also make a much larger pack, the Speedpack 915, for those that need to carry the kitchen sink).

More info and pics and reviews in the signature below. And here is an image of a Speedpack 483 mounted on a classic P3C (click to enlarge photo):

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Oct 15, 20 10:44
Quote Reply

Prev Next