Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Disc wheel for disc brakes?
Quote | Reply
On my old rim brake bike I used an Aerojacket covered rear and Flo 60 front. I put HED Vanquish GP 6’s on my new disc brake bike, but I think eventually it would be good to have a disc wheel option.

Aerojackets state they aren’t compatible with disc brakes. The Flo disc appears to be rim brake. I know brands like Zipp have disc brake disc wheels, but does anyone have any other ideas or knowledge of upcoming products?

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel for disc brakes? [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED, Roval, Enve, Aerocoach, Alto, Fast Forward, Ron Wheels.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Oct 4, 20 11:36
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel for disc brakes? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@DFW_Tri - do you have any experience with the Ron Wheels? They keep popping up on my feed, but I don't know much about the company or if they are putting our a trusted product
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel for disc brakes? [carterwehrer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
None; there’s a thread or two on here about them.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel for disc brakes? [carterwehrer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
carterwehrer wrote:
@DFW_Tri - do you have any experience with the Ron Wheels? They keep popping up on my feed, but I don't know much about the company or if they are putting our a trusted product

It‘s a small company located in Europe, Poland.
Do not expect high end quality and low weight, but it‘s a good price performance ratio...
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel for disc brakes? [Alex205] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alex205 wrote:
carterwehrer wrote:

It‘s a small company located in Europe, Poland.
Do not expect high end quality and low weight, but it‘s a good price performance ratio...

At 1140 disc/disc (claimed weight) and knock 60g for rim brake version, the Aeron X it is one of the lighter disc offerings around.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Oct 5, 20 12:57
Quote Reply