Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chan wrote:
MadTownTRI wrote:
I want that helmet.

Same!

It's not only the now-highly-sought after Tempor, but with the now-highly-prized duck.

If Slowman were to call up EF/Poc, they could probably do a run of 200 of those for us, and they'd be bought up.
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like it!

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
Looks like EF won today's stage but with a national jersey!

A super collector's item. Duck version of the Ecuadorian national champ's jersey.

Why is it that the Duck version of team kit always gets flack....remember when the Anaheim Mighty Ducks were launched named after a Disney movie?

Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As an original Ducks fan, that kit was legit. I also despise the fact that Disney wouldn't license the hockey marks to the new owner group when they sold the team.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Last edited by: TheStroBro: Oct 5, 20 18:22
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want a Mooby's one

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
trail wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
Looks like EF won today's stage but with a national jersey!

A super collector's item. Duck version of the Ecuadorian national champ's jersey.

Why is it that the Duck version of team kit always gets flack....remember when the Anaheim Mighty Ducks were launched named after a Disney movie?

"What kind of Mickey Mouse organization would name their team the Ducks?" - Bugs Bunny (Space Jam)

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Warbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The entire duck species has an evil plot to take over the world! Move over Planet of the Apes. Once Covid19 wipes out all humans the ducks are lined up to take this place over.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
The entire duck species has an evil plot to take over the world! Move over Planet of the Apes. Once Covid19 wipes out all humans the ducks are lined up to take this place over.

In a row, I can presume?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I want the bike!...

Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Chan wrote:
MadTownTRI wrote:
I want that helmet.

Same!

It's not only the now-highly-sought after Tempor, but with the now-highly-prized duck.

If Slowman were to call up EF/Poc, they could probably do a run of 200 of those for us, and they'd be bought up.
Be sure to wear it with the pointy end facing forward.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply

Prev Next