Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best mp3 player for cycling/running/gym [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alex_korr wrote:
Question. Do you have to wear Fenix on the same side as the "head" unit of your bluetooth headphones?
Ie. with Vivoactive and Plantronics Backbeat I have to wear the watch on the right arm - else it keeps momentarily losing connection to bluetooth every now and then. My body is too watery.

I have the plantronics backbeat fit also and don’t have any loss of connection with the Fenix 5.

I also use Skullcandy Hesh 2 oversize headphones with the Fenix 5 and don’t have a loss of connection.

I wear my watch on the left wrist.

https://www.strava.com/...tes/zachary_mckinney
Quote Reply
Re: Best mp3 player for cycling/running/gym [plant_based] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's awesome.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Best mp3 player for cycling/running/gym [tmwst19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i got one when my nano died a few months ago. i may just have a bad one but it isn't always recognized by the computer i have itunes on (for uploading podcasts), and the bluetooth connection to my beats isn't as instant or consistent as my ipod touch. i actually prefer the clip on sandisk to run with compared to my ipod touch with an arm band - but i end up using the ipod touch most days as the podcasts just appear on my feed and the bluetooth connection is instant. i get that it is hardly a fair comparison - a $50 device with one costing a couple f hundred and which is part of the same product family as the feed and earbuds, but just wanted to point out that there are some things the sandisk doesn't do as well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next