Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Softride Qualifier in road position
Quote | Reply
I have a P2K that is fit perfect, I am looking to get a nice comfortable road bike. Pretty much just because I want a new bike for some long rides, something different. LIke the idea of softride qualifier what do you think. Comfortable or would it be a TT with drops.
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Qualifier in road position [jtanguay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 word for you:

"getatitanflexandyouwillbethehappiestpersonaroundinyourtownthatridesbikesespeciallyforlongrideswhenyoudon'twanttohaveaproblemwithyourbike"
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Qualifier in road position [Ironstevie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironstevie you are a posting god! That was brilliant! Help Tom he is slipping.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Qualifier in road position [jtanguay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jtanguay,

Rather than relying on the opinions of others to make a decision about what bicycle will best serve to enhance your bodies comfort and performance in our demanding sport, I'd recommend that you take the time to evaluate what we can offer you yourself. In other words, take advantage of the Softride Test Ride program at your nearest Softride dealer.

While the cognitive process (both your own and others) can certainly help you to make a decision, in the end your bodies kinesthetic intelligence (ie your muscle memory and associated sensations/experiences) will be the best guide towards the bike that can translate your efforts into improved results.

Remember, Softride guarantees that if you make the decision to go with our product, we are so confident in the fact that you will experience a measurable gain in quantifiable performance that if you put in a month of real effort and fail to achieve what we promise, we will exchange the purchase price towards any other frame you wish to purchase at your dealer.

So, please, go and try all the beam bikes on the market, then revert to your rigid frame. This should provide you with ample experience with which to make a decision that will support your goals.

Enjoy the ride,

Adam

www.softride.com
Quote Reply