Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Dev,you want to know why Cam Wurf wasn't in Cairns for Ironman?
Quote | Reply
It is as I guessed the other day,the dude is lining up for Team Ineos in Fleche-Wallonne right now......

He has also been named in the Australian Zwift Esports World Championship Team for the race in December.

https://www.la-fleche-wallonne.be/...IGD/ineos-grenadiers
I think it is funny that they don't have a photo of him for the team list on the race website. :-)
They were talking him up a lot at the start of the Aussie coverage of the Fleche-Wallonne a few minutes ago so maybe if media coverage without the top results is what matters here then Cam must be considered in the 2020 Big Four..Hahaha...
Last edited by: ThailandUltras: Sep 30, 20 4:13
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Dev,you want to know why Cam Wurf wasn't in Cairns for Ironman? [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I just watched the peloton go up the Mur de Huy with 61km to go looking for Cam but could not spot him but saw a guy who could be him or Luke Rowe.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Dev,you want to know why Cam Wurf wasn't in Cairns for Ironman? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Well I just watched the peloton go up the Mur de Huy with 61km to go looking for Cam but could not spot him but saw a guy who could be him or Luke Rowe.

He is driving the peloton now and is the only Ineos guy with black sunglasses/frames.
Last edited by: ThailandUltras: Sep 30, 20 6:01
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Dev,you want to know why Cam Wurf wasn't in Cairns for Ironman? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Dev,you want to know why Cam Wurf wasn't in Cairns for Ironman? [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean this guy leading Pogacar ?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
You mean this guy leading Pogacar ?
Nah that guys sunglass frames are white..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also, he wouldn't have been able to get into Aus and if somehow managed to be allowed in, would have had to undergo 2 week hotel Quarantine, not conducive to great Ironman times.
Quote Reply