Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used
Quote | Reply
I purchased new this set of Zipp 303 Firecrest disc wheels to have a road wheel set for my Salsa Warbird gravel bike in 2018. They have rotors mounted, a SRAM 11 speed cassette and Continental GP4000 tires. They have been used very little, probably under 250 miles as I mainly used my gravel wheel set on the Warbird. I cannot find any kind of scratch or blemish on the wheels. 700c is the size and I have always ran tubes in them but they are tubeless compatible. For use with thru axles, 100mm front and 142mm rear.

Price for the wheels, tires, cassette and rotors is $1650.00 plus shipping US residents only. If you don't want the tires and cassette I will take $1500.00. PAYPAL add 3%.
Last edited by: r-b: Sep 24, 20 3:59
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [r-b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me for pics that I have on my phone.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [r-b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to reduce the price to $1200 for the wheels alone (no cassette or tires). Plus shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [vfxmarlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd take a PM of pics as well. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do they accept 15mm axles.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't really know the answer to that one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do they accept 12mm axles?
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went by my LBS at lunch. He sold me the ZIPPs and the Warbird. He said the wheels are currently set up for 12mm axles, but with a change of the caps they will also work with 15mm. I hope that info helps.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would the rear wheel be compatible with a 15mm axle?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, the front is 12x100 and the rear is 12x142. Is that correct?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't waste your time, jimatbeyond is a troll 99% of the time. He has no legitimate interest in your wheels.

Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it would help the OP sell the wheels if the specifications were displayed to prospective buyers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you don't have any legitimate interest in the wheels. Quit trolling people.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset-Slightly Used [greatland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What type of freehub body does this wheelset have?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
r-b wrote:
Still available

Still available? Do you have pics? What's the internal rim width? Want to a if I can use them for gravel.

Thank you
Quote Reply