Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Peter Reid, Lance Armstrong and the Cervelo P3. [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go. No bike but who cares?
Quote Reply
Re: Peter Reid, Lance Armstrong and the Cervelo P3. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Low head tube, longish top tube and a 76 degree seat angle. I can make that bike geometry on a P3 in fifteen minutes with an allen wrench, and the weight distribution is still perfect."

So the P3 was the first bike to ever try this?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Peter Reid, Lance Armstrong and the Cervelo P3. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was just sitting on the tiolet and noticed it was a little higher than the one at work. With some glue, washers and little plastic blocks I could make the toilet at work a little higher.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR POINT!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude your posting skills are starting to slide down to my level. Pull it together man!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Feb 12, 04 14:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutly...

You can mimic the geometry, but you can't mimic the comfort of the S-Works frame. That's for sure. I have ridden both frames and actually own a Specialized S-Works road bike. To me, the comfort level of the S-Works material versus ten P3 Al is like night and day.. Especially for a long course. The ride on that 7 material S Works frame is unbelievable.

Had you had the chance to take an S-Works out for a ride?
Quote Reply

Prev Next