Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo updated P5 disc cockpit
Quote | Reply
Cervelo updated the P5 disc. Looks like they abandoned the previous mono-riser and adopted a similar cockpit to the P3X although not sure if it tilts. Looks like they were at least listening.
Last edited by: T2LV: Sep 17, 20 12:27
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo updated P5 disc cockpit [T2LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It tilts up to 15degree
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It IS the P3x cockpit (EX10). It's not really anything new since you could already request this on previous versions of the bike.

I guess it just makes things a lot easier to have there as standard from the start!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo updated P5 disc cockpit [Polo_1272] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So with the EX10 in the stock configuration I wonder what they are doing with the junction box on Shimano Di2 equipped bikes. I swapped my P5D over to the EX10 monoriser and using 51 Speedshop extensions but I still have the junction box stuffed in the smaller calpack on the top tube which isn't super elegant.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo updated P5 disc cockpit [sorelegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm curious to know this also. I just bought all the parts to convert to the EX10 but haven't done it yet. I was planning to use the Profile Design Aeroport to put the junction box in the bar end, but I'd love to see if Cervelo has come up with a cleaner way to do it. Not much in the way of photos on their website.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well darn! not about my current bars - they are fine. BUT, they now have the Team SunWeb paint scheme available!! I love it!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply