Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Proform Studio Bike
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if anyone here has the Proform Studio Bike and if so have you also used a Peloton and how they compare both in fit and the classes offered. .
Right now Proform is offering the bike for $39 a month including 3 year I-Fit membership.

Also, what type of pedals come with bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Proform Studio Bike [holocker10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one, mostly used by my wife. We have a Peloton in the building gym that we used to use before Covid - got the Proform because the gym was closed for a while. Fit is about the same between both - older Pelotons had a front/back adjustment on handlebars that newer ones don't. Proform doesn't either so you can't adjust reach which I find mildly annoying. Resistance adjustment is done via buttons on side of screen vs. knob and Proform does have automatic trainer driven adjustments which Peloton doesn't. Screen on the basic one isn't as nice as Peloton, it's slightly smaller.

Pedals are basic platforms with toe clips. Classes are not as comprehensive as Peloton but it's enough. I like that some of their classes are outdoors so it's nice to "ride" in cool locations around the world.
Quote Reply