Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Watching Tour de France
Quote | Reply
Best way to watch? And not just a recap - is there some way to watch the whole thing in the US?
Quote Reply
Re: Watching Tour de France [alfonzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NBC Sports Gold, but you need to pay.

-------
Anders
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NBC Sports Gold. The cycling pass is $55 and also includes the Vuelta and some classics.

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Set your VPN to london. It's all free on itv4 and there are 45min long stage recaps. Create a fake account.
Quote Reply
Re: Watching Tour de France [FasterTwitch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out the Peacock app, it's only $5 for a month and you can catch the whole Tour on the various NBC networks.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Re: Watching Tour de France [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trener1 wrote:
Check out the Peacock app, it's only $5 for a month and you can catch the whole Tour on the various NBC networks.

I think you can only watch live, though. Could be wrong. I briefly looked at it prior to going with NBC gold again.
Quote Reply
Re: Watching Tour de France [Vols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I believe that you are correct.
Wasn't sure if the OP was looking for live or replays.
Quote Reply
Re: Watching Tour de France [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trener1 wrote:

If you have comcast / Xfinity as your ISP, you should be able to get a free streaming box that includes peacock premium. They sent me an email with a link to accept the offer, had to click through my account to accept terms, etc. 2 days later the hardware was delivered. The HW is slow to respond, vs a current gen amazon firestick or roku, but it works for watching the tour.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watch it live on NBC Sports on Hulu in the US.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have FLO sports which has great coverage of the majority of bike racing. The best thing is that the races stay on through the winter so i can watch them on the trainer. I use a Roku to stream the FLO app, works great for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Watching Tour de France [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for NBC Sports Gold. They have an ad-free feed with, IMO, better commentators, and you can watch live or watch entire replays of every stage. The iPad app is pretty slick too, showing live maps of where the riders are relative to the course profile.

Assuming the TdF goes back to its regular scheduled date next year, you'll get two for the price of one because the Gold subscription is annual.
Quote Reply