Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when?
Quote | Reply
Anybody have any insider info or idea as to the status of this race for 2021 registration??
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [pacco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I officially deferred last week from IM Wisconsin 2020 to 2021 through Active. I would assume general registration would follow shortly once all the deferrals are complete.
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [pacco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was also a 2020 registrant who took the deferral to 2021. If they're waiting on all deferrals before opening it, our email on Sept. 4 said we have until October 31, 2020 to complete our deferral registration. I'm guessing it's more likely that it will just randomly pop up one of these days.

http://www.extramilenutrition.com
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [greenjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guess is they will wait until the new year to see how the virus is playing out

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I doubt that they'd let it go that far if they can get people's $$ now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in this as well. Hope there might be some general registration spots left when they open it up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for reminding me to fill out my deferral registration...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I made it in. How does the course compare to 10 years ago? I raced it in 2011.
  1. The swim now looks two loops instead of one - do you come on shore like in Florida?
  2. How is the bike course different? In 2011 I found it a tough course but I don't remember looking the current course map if it is the same or different.

Thank you, John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2021 is sold out
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [rhudson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rhudson wrote:
2021 is sold out
Yes - I registered and am in. Know anything about the current course?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just looked at the web site looks like it is open now. It had sold out at one time. Maybe deferrals changed and that opened a few slots. Same thing might happen to lake placid and mt tremont. Maryland is open Chattanooga should open this week.
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
rhudson wrote:
2021 is sold out
Yes - I registered and am in. Know anything about the current course?

The good news is the snakes will be smaller in 2021 because they didn’t have any triathletes to bite on in 2020 but the bad news is there will be more of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Will IM Wisconsin 2021 open up to general registration...and when? [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turningscrews wrote:

The good news is the snakes will be smaller in 2021 because they didn’t have any triathletes to bite on in 2020 but the bad news is there will be more of them.

Oh yes, they caused me to have my fastest IM swim ever!
Quote Reply