Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question for Tom Demerly
Quote | Reply
How is that dream plus going? I was looking to invest in a new frame (ride the trek 5500) and wanted to get something stiffer without sacrificing weight. yet still a little concerned about comfort factor. I have read your review, and wanted to get a follow up after riding more miles on it. Any thoughts on the dream plus B-Stay?

thanks

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [SByers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Steve, I love my Colnago Dream but the replacements are on the way: Yaqui Mariola DL and Cervelo Soloist Team as well as a Cannondale Saeco Team Replica. I will ride all three and keep my favorite. I haven't ridden the B-Stay version yet but we have sold some B-Stay bikes. I get new bikes frequently to stay current with what we sell and to generate the reviews you see on our site. I love this Colnago, it will be hard to retire.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The B Stay you have hanging from the ceiling of the shop is arguably the most beautiful bike I've ever seen. Damn that thing is hot! Some nice Record carbon...some custom Lightweight wheels...oh man.

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom Are you able to get the cervelo becuase of who you are or becuase it is finally available...

either way I would love to hear about your experience with the bike... especially how much of difference the new fork and seatpost make...

thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [SByers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Steve,

I have a Colnago Dream Plus, but it's not the B-STAY version. I can tell you that my bike is very confortable and a rocket on the hills. I have a GIANT TCR which was supposed to be better on the hills, but it's not !!!! I feel better riding the TCR because I feel more aero and fast !!!

During the Base period and long rides I ride the Colnago, for specific speed training and when it's close to the races I use the TCR......

If you decide to buy I can guarantee you that you will not regret !!!!

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyway Luiz, even with your Giant, was not that easy for you to draft me this morning.

Maybe with your Colnago dream next time....

Flavio

(just joking!)
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [fprisco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dude,

You really had very good training this morning !!!!

But I'll be waiting for you in the next race.... ( I mean,.... in the finish line !!!!!! )

[]'s

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: Question for Tom Demerly [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have my Cervelo yet... I am in line with everyone else. But I feel it will be worth the wait and the wait (realistically) has not been that long. Cervelo seems to be on schedule. I'm looking forward to it.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply