Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cleaning out garage - Zipp Front and rear disc wheel, Roval CLX50, CLX64, Rapide CLX, Alpinist CLX, XL 3T Exploro, 58cm Felt AR1, ~60cm S-Works Team Issue Roubaix w/ Rim brakes and team "Tarmac" geo
Quote | Reply
Clearing out the garage and have some items I cannot envision using in this race-cancelled year. Spending all my time on the gravel rig and solo rides.

Zipp 900 front and rear. Rear has track axle and road axle with 11 speed Campy freehub. Premium Vittoria CS Pista track tires glued. Front tire has ~30 indoor km and 3 national championships on it. Rear tire has ~150km

Roval CLX50 clincher road race wheels, less than 500 miles, rim brake, HG or XDR freehub
Roval CLX64 clincher TT/Tri race wheels, less than 250 miles, rim brake, HG or XDR freehub
Roval CLX50 Disc tubular race wheels. Never sold to the public, ~1200g team - only wheels with 27.5mm FMB tubular tires. Rear rim has a small crack in the tire bed of the rim and it and has been that way for the last 18 months and dozens of races. HG or XDR freehub
Roval Rapide CLX race wheels, my go-to set up for my Venge that I just sold. Disc brake, Less than 800 miles on the wheels, HG or XDR
Roval Alpinist CLX race wheels, used on my gravel bike with 38cm tubeless tires for a lightweight and durable option. ~1200 miles, perfectly true, HG or XDR
wheels are $1500-1800 per pair depending on which freehub you wanted and if you needed QR, bags, etc.

3T Exploro LTD Flat Mount frameset, Matte Black with a few nicks and scratches here and there mostly from careless storage. Less than 250 miles on the frameset, steerer is left superlong, Seatpost Clamp is the updated externally accessed/installed version that's simple to use

S-Works Roubaix from the Quick Step service course. ~60cm has the stack of a 56cm Tarmac and the reach of a 61cm. Designed for guys like Boonen and Nikki Terpstra. Never sold to the public, this was the last bike produced with rim brakes before neutral service had disc brake wheels to offer the racers. This has ~2500 miles and was used to race everything from Pro 1,2 criteriums to the Belgian Waffle Ride. Fits ~33mm tires. $1750

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to get photos loaded shortly and alternatively you can send me a pm with your email address and I can send them along as well. Everything must go.

-SD
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out garage - Zipp Front and rear disc wheel, Roval CLX50, CLX64, Rapide CLX, Alpinist CLX, XL 3T Exploro, 58cm Felt AR1, ~60cm S-Works Team Issue Roubaix w/ Rim brakes and team "Tarmac" geo [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for Rapide CLX, wheels only shimano HG
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out garage - Zipp Front and rear disc wheel, Roval CLX50, CLX64, Rapide CLX, Alpinist CLX, XL 3T Exploro, 58cm Felt AR1, ~60cm S-Works Team Issue Roubaix w/ Rim brakes and team "Tarmac" geo [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wzlsimon wrote:
how much for Rapide CLX, wheels only shimano HG

Sent you a PM
Last edited by: SuperDave: Sep 10, 20 18:44
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning out garage - Zipp Front and rear disc wheel, Roval CLX50, CLX64, Rapide CLX, Alpinist CLX, XL 3T Exploro, 58cm Felt AR1, ~60cm S-Works Team Issue Roubaix w/ Rim brakes and team "Tarmac" geo [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dave!

Any chance the Rapide CLX and Alpinist CLX wheels are still available?
Quote Reply